1. Provide thorough, well-rounded health care for each mother and baby to ensure optimal long-term outcomes.
2. Mitigate pain, discomfort, & pregnancy-associated limitation and dysfunction.
3. Improve structure, function, mobility, & neurological health of mother/baby.
4. Improve and optimize intake for mother/baby specific nutrient requirements.
5. Control and manage healthy mid-pregnancy weight gain & post-partum weight loss.
6. Physical preparation for successful delivery, minimize chance of C-section.
7. Decrease chances of long term/ post-partum health issues for mother/baby.
8. Body restoration: regain pre-pregnancy look and composition.