1. Completely rehabilitate body in order to eradicate pain, dysfunction, and activity limitations.
2. Prevent recurring injury/surgery and subsequent decrease in quality of life.
3. Prevent recurring injury/surgery and subsequent exorbitant medical costs.
4. Fully regain pre-injury/surgery state in order to maximize personal freedom and desired activities of daily living.
5. Regain pre-injury/surgery conditioning in order to maximize athletic performance.
5. Provide the quality of care and skill that insurance companies are not willing to pay for.